Sign in | Register
Are you sure you want to go back to the homepage?
Or Choose Another Game:
Every day, we will send you a list of links to various Solitaire games with a guranteed solution.
Are you sure you want to reset all your statistics?
This cannot be undone.
Your statistics were reset
New statistics will be recorded starting your next game
Please register to save your statistics
Triple Klondike Solitaire Turn 3
Winning Statistics: 1 in 3 (About 33%)
Goal: Move all the cards to the /f/foundations/ef/.
The rules are identical to the "normal" Klondike Solitaire (turn 3), except Triple Klondike is played with 3 decks of cards.
- Should be built from Ace to King (by cards sharing the same suit)
- The top card may be moved
- Can be built from King to Ace in /ac/alternating color/eac/ order
- The top card can be moved -or-
- An ordered set of cards can be moved
- An empty /p/pile/ep/ may be filled with a King or an ordered set of cards starting with a King
- Click to turn three cards to the /w/waste/ew/
- Unlimited re-deals - when the /s/stock/es/ is empty, click it to move all the cards back from the /w/waste/ew/
- Only the top card can be moved (the right most card)
All form fields are required
Registration complete! Welcome to Solitaire King!
Please note that your statistics will be saved only starting the next game.
Please enter your email below, and we will send you your user name and a link to reset your password.
Email sent, please check your inbox in few moments.